Sunday, April 29, 2012

Test Ride Day 2


View Larger Map

The next day, the ride home was spectacular. The storm had cleared the sky, and it was about 65 degrees. I rode on Rt 3 north to Moorefield, WV. It was an awesome road with nice turns and roller coaster like hills. I was the only vehicle on the road most of the time. It runs for 35 miles through a valley with mountains on each side, and follows a river at times. The FJR was running great (as always) and it was blissful. I highly recommend that road if anyone's ever out that way. Oh yeah, another lesson, charge all your cameras and stuff before you take off (obvious I know). I wanted to use my GoPro Hero camera to film this amazing road, but the battery died. Decided I may want to spring for an extra battery as well. I did learn that the suction cup mount works great attached to the saddle bag, very secure actually.

I didn't get to test everything I wanted to, but in the end it was still a valuable learning experience. I'll try again this weekend if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment