Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All Good 2012

Last Tuesday I took a flight back down to the lower 48 to go to the All Good music festival in Ohio with my friend and old college roommate, Carlos. It was awesome; 4 days of camping and music. About 25,000 people. The Allman Brothers were sort of the headliner but there were a ton of great bands over the 4 days.
Spontaneous Hammock Village
Carlos with Didgeridoo-Mounted GoPro

Fire Dancer
Crowd on the Hill
New Motorcycle Tires
Before I left I got new tires for the motorcycle. I got about 10,000 miles out of the last set of Michelin Road Pilot 3s, which is really good for motorcycle tires. I'm a little worried about getting many miles out of this new set of Bridgestone Battlax S10s though. In any case, the motorcycle is back in action so the little red dot on my tracking map should start moving around again. While I'm waiting for the Sportsmobile to sell I'm going to take a couple of tours around the state.

I will say that after Alaska and the outdoor music festival, the "real world" of airports and taxis etc was quite jarring. It's good to be back in a nice laid back place with no traffic or neck ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment