Sunday, June 24, 2012

Castlegar, BC

Today is the last day of the North American FJR Owners rally I attended in Castlegar, BC. And it's raining cats and dogs. That's not a huge problem really, as I have rain gear, but it's going to mess up the scenery. Plus I have to go over a pass in the mountains and there's been reports of hail. But anyway, I had a great time at the rally meeting other FJR owners and going on local rides in this magnificent region.

Jealous of this Guy, Lots of Gadgets


 FJRs at the NAFO 2012 Rally

Rain on Departure Day 

Today I'm headed for Banff and the Canadian Rockies, which are supposed to be spectacular. Hopefully over there it's not raining, but I'll check the weather map to see. I'll wait for the sun if I have to in order to see this area in all it's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment