Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Denver is Crazy

A lot is going on here in Denver, and I'm not leaving until Sunday morning most likely, the 17th of June. Besides my high school friend Matt being in town Saturday for the concert, my Air Force roommate Johnnie living here, and my DC roommate Praveen living here, my brother Gabe is in town for business. If that weren't enough, my Air Force friend Bill is also in town for work. But it gets weirder...

I was in a coffee shop yesterday and met Kyea. I mentioned my trip to Alaska and how I had photographed ice climbers in 2010. She says, "Oh, my cousin went to Alaska in 2010 and went ice climbing, I have a picture..." After searching on her computer a bit, I was wondering if she was going to pull up a picture I'd taken of her cousin. It turned out not to be the case, but I knew the climbing guide in the picture and showed her a picture of him from my computer. Crazy.

4,000 Miles: My Trip So Far


View Trip as of June 13, 2012 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment